Oscar Piastri – Bio, Net Worth, Age, Family, Girlfriend, Facts, Height
Oscar Piastri – Bio, Net Worth, Age, Family, Girlfriend, Facts, Height, #Oscar #Piastri #Bio #Net #Worth #Age #Family #Girlfriend #Facts #Height Welcome to 50MIND S BLOG, This is the most recent breaking data and trending broadcast that we’ve for you at the moment: :
Oscar Piastri is a racing driver from Australia. He is at current serving as a result of the reserve driver for Alpine F1 Team. During his career, he gained the 2019 Formula Renault Eurocup, the 2020 FIA Formula 3 Championship, and the 2021 Formula 2 Championship with Prema Racing. Moreover, he’s solely the sixth driver to win the GP2/Formula 2 Championship of their rookie season, and the fifth driver to win the GP3/Formula 3 Championship and the GP2/Formula 2 Championship in consecutive seasons. He started racing remote-controlled cars at a nationwide diploma sooner than beginning his karting career in 2011. In August 2022, Alpine F1 Team launched Piastri for his or her 2023 driver lineup. An hour later, Piastri, by the use of a thread on Twitter denounced Alpine’s announcement, stating that he had not signed a contract with the workforce and that he wouldn’t be driving for them in 2023.
What is Oscar Piastri Famous For?
- Being an Australian racing driver.
- For serving as a result of the reserve driver for Alpine F1 Team.
What is Oscar Piastri Nationality?
Oscar Piastri was born on sixth April 2001. He is from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. He is Australian by nationality and his ethnicity is Australian-Italian. His present age is 21 as of 2022. Oscar’s father, Chris Piastri, used to kart with him when he was a toddler, and he would take Oscar to all his races. He has not acknowledged any particulars about his sibling’s particulars to the media. Until 2015, he attended Haileybury College, Melbourne, Australia. There, he studied from 2016 to 2019.
Oscar Piastri Career Timeline
- Oscar started racing remote-controlled cars at a nationwide diploma sooner than beginning his karting career in 2011.
- Then, he competed in diversified Australian races and championships in 2014.
- He began competing in European and completely different CIK-FIA sanctioned karting championships with Ricky Flynn Motorsport in 2015.
- After a 12 months, he moved to the United Kingdom to further his racing career.
- He accomplished sixth throughout the 2016 World Championship in Bahra.
- He landed his first major sponsorship, HP Tuners (primarily based and owned by his father), which helped fund his racing career in 2016.
- Then, he made his single-seater debut in chosen rounds of the Formula 4 UAE Championship with Dragon F4, claiming two podiums to take sixth throughout the championship.
- He was named as part of the TRS Arden Junior Team’s line-up for the British F4 championship in 2017.
- He took half throughout the post-season check out at Yas Marina with Trident in December 2018.
- He made his debut throughout the championship in 2018.
- In December 2018, it was launched he would swap to reigning workforce champions R-ace GP for the 2019 championship.
- He claimed his first victory throughout the assortment at Silverstone and repeated with a second win on the same venue a day later.
- He moreover turned the first driver to win three races in 2019 after taking victory at Spa-Francorchamps in July and have grow to be the champion after taking a win and fourth place on the final spherical at Yas Marina.
- He joined the post-season check out with reigning FIA Formula 3 workforce champions Prema Racing in October 2019.
- He started third on the grid for his debut race on the Red Bull Ring.
- He started fifth throughout the sprint race in Barcelona.
- He retired from the sprint race after he was hit by Clément Novalak.
- Despite his retirement, Piastri maintained the lead throughout the championship after his teammates collided with each other.
- In December 2020, he launched that he would proceed with Prema into Formula 2.
- He accomplished fifth in his debut race.
- He was later compelled into retirement after making contact with Dan Ticktum and spinning with two laps remaining.
- He then retired from the first sprint race in Baku after a collision on the first lap.
- He capped off his season with a win throughout the perform race, his fourth in a row, which meant that Piastri had gained six races, larger than one other driver that season.
- Likewise, he joined an illustrious agency of Nico Rosberg, Lewis Hamilton, Nico Hülkenberg, Charles Leclerc, and George Russell.
- He turned merely the fifth driver after Hamilton, Hülkenberg, Leclerc, and Russell to win the GP3/F3 title, after which the GP2/F2 title the subsequent 12 months, and the first driver to win three consecutive F1 feeder assortment’ championships, collectively along with his 2019 Formula Renault Eurocup title.
- He joined the Renault Sport Academy in January 2020.
- Moreover, he’s the reserve driver for the Alpine F1 Team throughout the 2022 Formula One Championship.
- Further, he moreover acts as a reserve driver for the McLaren F1 Team.
- He was moreover set to make his Formula One free observe debut on the 2022 French Grand Prix with Alpine.
- In August 2022, Alpine F1 Team launched him for his or her 2023 driver lineup, altering Fernando Alonso who had simply currently signed a multi-year deal with Aston Martin for the 2023 season.
- However, an hour later, Piastri, by the use of a thread on Twitter denounced Alpine’s announcement, stating that he had not signed a contract with the workforce and that he wouldn’t be driving for them in 2023.
Awards, Titles, and Achievements
- FIA Formula 2 Championship in 2019
- FIA Formula 3 Championship in 2020
- Formula Renault Eurocup in 2021
- Autosport Rookie of the Year in 2020 and 2021
Who is Oscar Piastri Girlfriend?
Oscar Piastri is a at current reserved driver and he’s not married however. He is at current relationship a stupendous girl. But he has chosen to keep up his love life away from most of the people. Only it’s recognized that his girlfriend is of the equivalent age as Oscar. The couple have been seen collectively on the Autosport awards held on February 11, 2022, the place he gained the Autosport Rookie of the Year Award. Today, the duo are having enjoyable with their present life quite lots. His sexual orientation is straight.
What is Oscar Piastri Net Worth?
Oscar Piastri is a proficient racing driver whose internet worth is estimated to have $1 Million as of 2022. His main provide of wealth comes from his racing career and he’s residing a lavish life-style at present. His precise wage stays to be to get unfolded however. Race automotive drivers earn $40,904 as a imply wage per 12 months. As the winner of the Formula Renault Eurocup 2019, Oscar earned $608,162 as a result of the prize money.
How tall is Oscar Piastri?
Oscar Piastri stands on the wonderful prime of 5 ft 8 inches. His physique weight consists of 68 KG. His physique kind is slim. He has a pair of black eyes and his hair coloration is brown. He has acquired a healthful physique at present. He maintains his physique quite lots by doing frequent practice.
LINK TO THE PAGE
Watch The Full V1deo
Oscar Piastri – Bio, Net Worth, Age, Family, Girlfriend, Facts, Height.For More Article Visit Esajaelina