How to Turn Off Memories on iPhone (iOS 16)
Turn Off Memories on iPhone
.This is why iPhone prospects often search to eliminate memory alerts. So, to ensure that you the similar issue, you’ve come to the exact place. Here’s find out how to totally flip off iPhone Memory alerts.
1. Turn off iPhone Memories
- First, go to the Settings menu in your iPhone and tap Photos.
- Scroll down on the Photos internet web page until you see the Memories risk. Turn off the y to “Show Holiday Eveoption nts” beneath “Memories.”
- Once you’re carried out, flip off “Show Featured Content” to showcase your iPhone’s Memories.
- Tap “Reset Suggested Memories” and “Reset People Suggestion” to ensure that you the Photos app to begin out over with the Memories.
2. Disable Memories Notification for iPhone Photos
- Open the app referred to as “Settings” in your iPhone. On Settings, scroll down and tap on Notifications.
- On the Notifications, scroll down and tap on the Photos.
- Scroll down inside the Photos app, and tap Customize Notifications.
- On the show for customizing alerts, flip off the change for “Memories.”
3. Delete Certain Photos from an iPhone
- Open the Photos app in your iPhone and go to the “For You” tab.
- Tap the three dots subsequent to the memory you want to delete.
- Choose “Delete Memory” from the guidelines of decisions that pops up.