How to Enable Secure Boot for Windows 11 Installation
How Do I Turn On Secure Boot?
- Start or restart your PC or laptop, and as rapidly as a result of it prompts, press the keyboard command repeatedly to enter the UEFI/BIOS. Because that’s distinctive to your motherboard or system producer, the exact key may differ, nonetheless frequent methods embody Del, F2, F10, F11, and F12.
- If your UEFI/BIOS helps every restricted and superior modes, select Advanced.
- Look for a Boot or Security tab on the excessive of the show display screen. One of those menus will likely embody the Secure Boot alternative.
- Examine the alternatives throughout the current tab you’re looking for until you uncover the Secure Boot alternative. If you presumably can toggle it immediately, select it and click on on the Enable button.
- If your UEFI/BIOS has a save-changes shortcut key, press it. Alternatively, go to the Save and Exit tab and choose Save.
- When you’re optimistic Secure Boot is enabled, press the shortcut key to save a number of and exit, or go to the Save and Exit menu (or equal) and select Save and Exit. If you’re prompted to substantiate your need to save a number of, obtain this.
How to Enable Secure Boot for Windows 11 Installation.For More Article Visit Esajaelina